Sexual Harassment Training
This training provides an overview of sexual harassment in and out of the workplace. It identifies four main objectives:
- Define sexual harassment, including its forms and types;
- Identify how to respond if you experience or witness unwelcome sexual harassment;
- Identify how to report sexual harassment within your place of employment and to outside entities such as the Illinois Department of Human Rights; and
- Understand whistleblower protections.
A post-assessment will follow this training. Approximate time to complete the training course is 1 hour. Approximate time needed to complete the post-test is 10 minutes
Successful completion of the post-test is required to earn AAPA Category 1 CME credit. Successful completion if defined as a cumulative score of at least 70 percent correct. Upon successful completion of this training, post-test & evaluation, you will receive an emailed certificate in 5-7 business days.
This activity has been reviewed by the AAPA Review Panel and is compliant with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 1.00 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. Approval is valid for one year from 01/15/2020. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
Speaker: Elizabeth Vogt, MA – FrontlineCo
Reviewed by: Jordan Roberts, PA-C
*This training is available online only
- Sexual Harassment Training
January 8, 2020 - January 15, 2021
10:00 am - 5:00 pm